It’s time for my favorite meal prep recipe – vegan baked pancakes! I’ve made a large batch for the first time because I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend, and this meal prep turned out great!
I’m sharing how I made the best vegan baked pancakes meal prep, so you can make them too.
Now, if you’re not vegan, you might not know that these vegan baked pancakes have one of the most amazing flavors – maple syrup.
Is there any other topping that you could think of?
And they’re such a great way to start your day because they’re so healthy, filling, fluffy, and protein-packed.
The best part?
They’re easy to make and are always the favorite meal in my house!
Here are the exact instructions on how to make this meal prep:
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
- Once mixed, slowly add the dry mixture and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Place in airtight containers and store in the refrigerator.