This is a super easy chili that is packed with protein and fiber.
It is also perfect for those of you who are on a low carb diet. You can easily make this delicious chili without needing to count carbs!
Beans are the star in this delicious chili. They not only give it a wonderful flavor, but they are also rich in protein and fiber.
This chili is perfect for those who want to make a healthier choice and those who are on a low carb diet.
It is a wonderful way to get a lot of vitamins, minerals and fiber in your diet. It is also a great way to add protein to your diet.
If you want to make a healthy choice, you should definitely make this chili. It will make you feel full and satisfied.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 can of kidney beans (canned)
- 1 can of black beans (canned)
- 1 can of pinto beans (canned)
- 1 can of white beans (canned)
- 1 can of red lentils (canned)
- 1 can of garbanzo beans (canned)
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 small handful of cilantro
- 1 large handful of parsley
- 1 small handful of basil
- 1 large handful of scallions
- 1 small handful of chives
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Chop the red bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Drain the canned beans and set aside.
- Chop the cilantro, parsley, basil, scallions, chives, and garlic powder.
- Combine the spices in a bowl and mix them well.
- Add the beans, vegetable stock, and spices to the bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetable stock to the pot.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and chopped red bell pepper and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the beans and mix well.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with rice or your favorite vegan bread.