A few years ago, I started to be an active vegan. I’ve always liked to cook, but I’m not that much of a fan of anything too ‘healthy’, like salads and such. So I decided to give it a shot. I’ve been on a “vegan diet” for over a year now and I love it!
One of the best things you can do for your health is to reduce the amount of animal products you eat. This is the easiest way to do that. But it’s also fun to experiment with new things, and when you start to experiment with cooking, you’ll find that you love it and want to try new things.
With that in mind, I decided to make a recipe that I’ve wanted to try for a while, and I was surprised to find that it took just a few minutes to make. It was very easy, and I liked it a lot.
I’ve always been a fan of chocolate, and I’ve always liked fudgy sweets. So this was perfect for me! I was curious to see how it would turn out, and I was so surprised to find that it was really good!
If you like it, try it! It’s as easy as it looks, and I think you’ll love it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. It will be thick, but it will smooth out a little bit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture in a flat layer on the baking sheet. It’s best to use a spoon or a spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips and marshmallows in a microwave oven.
- Spread the chocolate and marshmallows evenly on top of the fudge.
- Chill until firm.
I’ve made it a few times now, and it’s very good!