I am not a big fan of blueberries but I love muffins so I decided to try and make some muffins and I came up with this recipe which is a pretty simple recipe and I think it turned out pretty well.
- 1 1/4 cup of Gluten Free flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/3 cup of applesauce
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Put the batter in a muffin pan and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup of batter.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You can use any type of muffin pan you want. If you want to make them a bit larger you can use a cupcake pan and fill each cup with about 1/2 cup of batter.
After they come out of the oven, put them on a cooling rack and let them cool off completely.
You can eat these muffins right out of the oven but I like to put them in a container and keep them in the fridge for a few days.
You can also put them in the freezer. I have done that before and they still tasted good. Just don’t do it for too long because they will freeze and get hard.
Enjoy and let me know if you like these vegan gluten free blueberry muffins!
If you found this recipe helpful, please share it with your friends and family!