The perfect snack for a busy day!
The best energy balls are always the ones that are healthy and easy to make. This hazelnut and raisin energy ball recipe is the perfect snack for a busy day. They are also the perfect snack for a party because they are easy to make and they can be stored in the refrigerator, so you don’t have to worry about them going bad.
The best part about these energy balls is that they are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. They are also packed with protein, and they are a great source of fiber.
You can use any nuts you like, but I love using hazelnuts because they are a great source of protein. They are also a great source of fiber, and they are high in antioxidants.
The second best part of this recipe is that it is so easy to make. So, let’s start!
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cups ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roast the hazelnuts in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Cool and then remove the skins.
- Blend all ingredients except the flax and oats in a food processor or high powered blender until a smooth dough forms.
- Mix the oats and flaxseeds and blend them into the dough.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut into desired shapes.
- Place the balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow the balls to cool, then use a fork or ice cream scoop to remove them from the baking sheet.
- Place them in a container and store in the refrigerator.