In my opinion, brownies are one of the easiest desserts to bake, especially if you are a beginner. They are so easy to make that you can make them even if you are on a tight schedule.
However, not all brownies are gluten-free or vegan, which makes the baking process a little more difficult.
In this article, I will share the ingredients and method I used to make gluten-free vegan healthy brownies.
This recipe is perfect for those who are new to baking or even for people who are gluten-free and vegan.
• 1 1/2 cups almond flour
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1/2 cup cacao powder
• 1/2 cup coconut sugar
• 1/2 cup pecans
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1 cup coconut milk (or soy milk)
• 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients, coconut oil, and water. Mix well until the batter is completely mixed and no dry ingredients are visible.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients, then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with coconut oil.
- Pour the brownie batter into the greased baking dish and spread the batter out evenly. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut.
- Bake the brownies for 25 minutes or until the top is set.
- Allow the brownies to cool for at least 2 hours before cutting them into pieces.