The most popular snack in Mexico is avocado guacamole. It is so popular that even the guacamole that is sold in supermarkets around the world is prepared the same way: chopped and mashed avocados, some spices, a little lemon or lime juice, and salt.
It’s great to eat as a snack, but guacamole can also be used in many other recipes. You can serve it as a dip with tortilla chips or nachos, or you can use it as a spread for toast, as a dip for veggies, or as a sauce for fish or chicken.
The best thing about guacamole is that it is so easy to make. There is no better way to get in the fresh flavors of avocados than to whip up a batch of guacamole.
I’ve been making guacamole for many years now, and I’m always looking for new ways to make it. I love guacamole, and I love to share it with friends and family. I’m always looking for new ways to make it. But today I’m going to share my simple and favorite guacamole recipe with you.
To make this guacamole recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 3 Avocados
- 1 Juiced Lime
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
The process of making guacamole is very simple.
- Put the avocados in the freezer for about 1 hour. This will help them to ripen more quickly.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Use a spoon to remove the avocado meat.
- Put the avocado meat in a bowl.
- Add the onion and lime juice to the bowl. Use a spoon to mash the avocado meat.
- Add the salt, cilantro and pepper.
- Use a spoon to mix all the ingredients together.
- Bon appetite.
As you can see, my guacamole recipe is pretty simple. I hope you find it delicious.