This is one of the best recipes I have ever made, and it’s one of the healthiest recipes I have made, too.
It is a meal that is super easy to make and it’s also super easy to make vegan.
It’s also super cheap to make and super healthy.
Here are the details:
- Lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 cup of rice noodles
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of cashews
- 1/4 cup of mixed peanuts
- 1/4 cup of mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of red peppers
- 1/4 cup of green peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil
How to make Vegan Pad Thai
- Start by rinsing the rice noodles. Then, pour the lime juice into a bowl and dip the noodles in the lime juice for a few minutes so they don’t get sticky. Then, set them aside to dry.
- In a large pan, add the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, vegetable broth, salt, sugar, cashews, peanuts, mushrooms, red and green peppers, garlic, and basil.
- Mix it well, and then let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles and stir it well.
- Let it cook for another 3 minutes.
- Then, turn off the heat.
- Serve it immediately with some extra lime juice.
- If you like it, you can add some extra veggies like bell peppers, onion, zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and so on.
- You can also add some tofu or tempeh to make it vegan.