Pepper Stuffed with Quinoa is a delicious and healthy meal, and it’s a great recipe for stuffed peppers because it’s the perfect dish for a weeknight dinner. It’s super filling, and the quinoa adds a nice texture and flavor. It’s also easy to make and fun to eat. It’s a quick meal to whip up, and the peppers take only a few minutes to put together. You can make this recipe in advance, and it’s ready to eat as soon as you finish making it. It makes a great vegetarian main dish.
The Quinoa Stuffed Peppers recipe requires some basic cook time and ingredients to make it. For instance, you need to have an onion, bell pepper, and a can of tomato sauce. A can of tomato sauce is a great way to make this recipe because you can control the amount of sauce you add, and you don’t have to worry about adding too much water.
The Quinoa Stuffed Peppers recipe uses canned tomato sauce, bell pepper, and quinoa. Quinoa is a great source of protein, and it’s gluten-free. Quinoa also has a neutral flavor, so it can be a good ingredient to add to a variety of dishes. In this recipe, the quinoa provides a nice texture and flavor, and it acts as a filler, which makes the peppers filling.
There’s a wide variety of stuffed peppers on the market, and they can be made with a variety of fillings. The Quinoa Stuffed Peppers recipe is a vegetarian recipe, and it’s healthy. It’s also filling. The peppers are stuffed with a mixture of fresh vegetables, and the mixture includes cheese, spices, and herbs.
How to make vegan Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
To make the Quinoa Stuffed Peppers recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Rinse the quinoa in a strainer. Put the quinoa in a medium bowl and cover with water. Let the quinoa soak for 20 minutes.
- Add the 2 cups water to a medium pot and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the quinoa, and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat, cover with a lid, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and chop the peppers.
- Put the onions, bell peppers, and quinoa in a medium bowl.
- Add the tomato sauce, cheese, oregano, basil, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl and mix together.
- Put the mixture into the peppers, then put the peppers on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the peppers cool for 20 minutes, then slice them open and serve.